Happy Thursday, babes! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been loving these weekly fashion posts. Something about browsing through an online store, filling my cart and just piecing together outfits in my mind really inspires my inner fashionista and makes me happy (you know you’re a shopaholic when simply filling your cart brings you joy – but hey, no shame in my game).
I’d love to make this a bi-weekly thing where, a couple times a week, I go through an online store like TopShop, ASOS, Lulus, Nordstrom, or any of my other favorites, and share my top picks with you guys! If you love this idea as much as me, let me know in the comments and mention some stores you’d like me to highlight!
And you all know that No Rest For Bridget is one of my all-time-favorites and since they ALWAYS have new arrivals, I love sharing my weekly picks with you all. Below, you’ll find a list of spring-inspired pieces that bring up all of my fashion feels and make my closet do a happy dance.
If you love any of the pieces as much as I do, you can use code ‘Spring10’ for 10% off or entire order (you’re welcome).
- The Perfect White Spring Tops – bright, simple, easy to pair with your favorite boyfriend jeans or a denim skirt, a bright hair ribbon and your favorite sunnies.
- White V-Neck Crop Top: The softest white crop to pair with high-waisted pants, shorts or skirts – a springtime essential.
- White Embroidered Tie-Front Blouse
3. White Eyelet Button-Up Blouse
5. Striped Linen Peplum Top – Okay, I know this one’s not all white but LOOK AT THESE STRIPES! I’m a sucker for stripes and with the subtle red, white and blue, this could easily double as your 4th of July tee!
- Bags: The Perfect Accessory
- Mini Straw Round Handle Handbag (you guys already know my obsession with straw bags so there’s really nothing else to say here)
2. Black and Brown Braided Strap Tote Bag: For all of us girls who have a lot of stuff, a lot of style and a whole lot of love for both black and brown accents.
3. Square Straw Mini Handbag – again with the straw, need I say more??
- Flowy, Spring Pants
- Red and White Striped Tie-Waist Pants: I talked about these in my latest Shopping Haul Video! With a big, front-tie bow and cuffed ankles, these fitted babes are my new favorite piece in my closet.
2. Blue and White Pinstripe Frayed Hem Pants: I ALSO talked about these in my last Shopping Haul! They’re high-waisted, flowy, comfortable, flattering and have BUTTONS ON THE BOTTOM – can it get any better?! (no, the answer is no)
- Spring Shoes: Okay friends, it’s about that time of year where we need to put away some of our favorite winter booties and stock up on our spring sandals. I’ve listed a few below with different colors and styles so they can be paired with practically any spring outfit you can think of!
2. Blush Perforated Buckle Sandals
3. Myra Block Heel Sandals: These are ONLY $24.99!!! So affordable and so, so cute.
4. Black Vegan Leather Cutout Flats: These run a little big so I recommend sizing down!
5. Black Suede Pointed Toe Ankle Booties: You know what I said earlier about putting away your winter booties? Well, if you’re a bootie connoisseur, you’re in luck. These low-ankle beauties say spring all over them and are perfect to pair with a denim skirt and your favorite oversized black sweater, your best black floral dress or even some cropped denim and a band tee.
- The Perfect Lightweight Jacket
- Light Wash Cropped Denim Jacket: The perfect item to throw over a spring dress, romper, tee, or basically anything that I’ve mentioned in this blog.
- Spring Dresses + Rompers: My go-to for each and every warm-weathered day.
- Charcoal Linen Tie-Waist Jumpsuit: I feel comfortable just looking at this thing.
2. Black Lace Fit-and-Flare Dress: if you’re going anywhere where you need to look FIERCE (or if you just like to look fierce on a daily basis) here’s the perfect dress.
Those are all my picks from this week’s New Arrivals from No Rest For Bridget! I hope you guys were inspired by this blog post and DON’T FORGET: If you want to see more posts featuring some of my favorite stores top picks then let me know if the comments!
Thanks for reading babes and have an AMAZING week! Xx