Hey babes! As many of you know, two weeks ago I spent the weekend in Vegas with the #WGStyleSociety (full recap blog coming soon!) and of course with any trip come TONS of pics!
My house is only about 3.5 hours from Vegas so I’ve visited quite a few times in my 23 years BUT this trip was a little different. This time, I was on the hunt for the best picture spots for all my Instagram queens out there. And man, did I find them!!!
So take a look through the 6 listed below and let me know which one’s your favorite. Also, comment below if you have any hidden Vegas gems of your own!
- The Neon Museum – This museum is seriously an Instagrammer’s DREAM. It’s filled with vintage, iconic Las Vegas signs that are all SO cute and make the perfect photo-op. It’s only $25 to get in too, which is nothing when thinking about all of the content you can get!
- The Bellagio front patio – the perfect view of the Paris’ Eiffel Tower!
3. The iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign!
4. The Rainbow Rocks – a must-see stop on the 15 right before the strip!
5. Peggy Sue’s Diner – another most-stop shop on the way to Vegas! The retro, vintage vibes are all over the place.
6. The rooftop bar and pool at the Red Rock Casino – This is where we stayed at the #WGStyleSociety weekend and it blew. my. mind. The pool is HUGE, has tons of cabanas, fountains and photo spots where the rooftop has a perfect view of the city!
Thank you so much for this! Ill be in Vegas tomorrow and was wanting to see what spots were perfect for pictures! This really helped! 🙂 Also, love the aesthetic to your pictures!