Hey babes! LONG TIME, NO BLOG – am I right? Ever since I started my own YouTube channel in November, I’ve been crazy busy trying to teach myself how to edit, properly use a camera (+ mic) and simply learning the ways of being a YouTuber. With that, I am so sorry I’ve neglected this little internet home of mine! I’m going to try and keep up with at least one blog a week and enter into the writers world once again.
So since it’s the beginning of February, AKA the month of LOVE, I thought I’d do a little roundup of some Valentines (or Galentines for all my single ladies out there) gift ideas! Below, you’ll find some inspo for both guys and girls with links to shop – ENJOY. XX
Gifts for GIRLS:
- You Are Loved Tee from Glorify Apparel – I wrote a blog about this little brand a few weeks back (click here if you haven’t read it yet) and I’m obsessed with not only the clothes they sell, but the mission behind their brand. They’re using their passion for clothes to spread the love of Jesus and I could not be more on board!! PLUS, these exact tee’s are ON SALE right now! Use code LOVE20 for 20% off this week only!
- A massive collection of heart shaped balloons – Okay, okay some of you may be skeptical about this idea. But hear me out – these balloons are CHEAP (only $4.99 for 10 on Amazon!) so if you’re balling on a budget and have a lady who loves to take cute pictures, I’d hop on board. If I got a “bouquet” of heart shaped balloons, I would instantly think of how cute a picture they would make and you all would see it all over my Instagram within (probably) 20 minutes. So if your girl’s into her aesthetic, this gift is GOLD.
- XOXO Charm Necklace – A girl is ALWAYS in need a new, simple necklace in her wardrobe. For only $18 at Urban, this gift is affordable, extremely cute and would be perfect to pair with the heart balloons above.
- A Jumbo Heart Inner Tube – Now back to you guys with the picture-obsessed girls: this heart tube is a MUST. Just think about how cute your lady will look floating around the pool in this little number… Really, it’s a gift for both of you! 😉
- Sugar Sugar Relaxed Tee: Come on people, this shirt is TO-DIE-FOR. If I got this for valentines day, or any day for that matter, I’d wear it 24/7. Both the color red and graphic tees are in style right now, so throw this little number on with a pair of distressed denim and some red heels and you are SET.
- Red “Neck Scarf” – As some of you may have seen in my “5 Go-To Hairstyles” video, I’ve been LOVING scarves, bandanas and ribbons for my hair. Whether I have a high pony, top knot or am just looking for a cute headband, these things are a MUST. For only $12 you can take your lady’s hair from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK.
- Bobbie Brown Crushed Lip Color – I haven’t tried this particular lipstick out myself (not YET that is…) but from what I’ve heard, it’s 100% kiss-proof and will last all day long. If your girl’s anything like me, she could ALWAYS use a new lipstick and I think this one is the perfect choice.
- MVMT “Sunset” Watch – This rose gold beauty is the PERFECT gift idea if you’re looking to really spoil your lady. With an opal face and unique band, it’s going to be your girls #1 accessory for the months to come. Plus, pair it with one of MVMT’s rose gold bracelets and her wrist candy is going to be the highlight of her year. And, feel free to use code “maddiep” for $15 off your purchase!! You’re welcome 😉
GIFTS FOR GUYS:
- Old Skool Pastel Colored Vans: Let’s be real – everyone loves Old Skool Vans. So this gift could really be for both guys and girls. These “pastel edition” beauties come in a peachy-tan, mint and light gray “sky” color and are a MUST this Valentine’s Day. And if your guy isn’t into pastels, they also come in a maroon color which would be the perfect addition to any guys (or even girls) wardrobe.
- You Are Loved Tee in MENS – That’s right ladies and gents! The adorable tee that you saw up above also comes in GUYS SIZES. So, if you want to match your significant other, give them a gift and then gift yourself with the matching tee. And don’t forget – use code LOVE20 for 20% off!
- Champion Hoodie – Simple and sweet. Everyone could use a basic hoodie in their wardrobe and this one comes in red (very Valentine’s Day-esque), white, black, blue and gray.
- Mens watch from MVMT – Again with the corresponding gift ideas. Not only does MVMT have amazing watches for girls, but their guys selection is unbelievable. The “Slate” style is my personal favorite and can come with a black chain band, brown leather and beige nylon. So, no matter what your guys’ style is, MVMT will have a watch to match. AND, if you’re REALLY looking to spoil him, they offer gift boxes that include a watch, an additional strap AND a pair of sunnies. He might cry tears of joy opening this one, so brace yourself. PLUS, just like the ladies pieces above, use code “maddiep” for $15 off your purchase!!
- Candy Heart Boxers – Last but not least, you can’t go wrong with some Valentine’s-inspired boxers. For only $12, or 3 for $24, this festive gift is the perfect addition to any of the gifts listed above or on their own if you’re going for a simple gift.
Those are all the ideas for now, babes! I hope you loved this blog and have an AMAZING Valentine’s Day! P.S. HAPPY SHOPPING XX